Ballarat and Regional Victoria: First Aid Courses for Health Professional Courses
Train the Trainer: CPR
This is a two day training course designed to train the participant to deliver CPR programs to the public or in the workplace.
- The focus is on the teaching CPR skills and responses in an emergency. The aim is for each participant on completion of the two day course, to feel comfortable in the teaching and demonstration of this skill.
- The emphasis is on practical demonstration and teaching skills.
- The course includes current guidelines from The Australian Resuscitation Council.
CPR Refresher: Train the Trainer
This is an annual CPR update for people who have completed the CPR Train the Trainer.
- The update refreshes skills and competencies.
- It deals with teaching and delivery of courses and includes up to date information from the Australian Resuscitation Council.