Ballarat and Regional Victoria’s Best CPR and First Aid Teachers Work for Binky Inc. About Us
I am passionate about ensuring people have current, quality first aid training. My focus is on ensuring your training suits your needs and environment.
We work with you to provide first aid scenario training that fits with your situation.
- Extensive background in the development of specific first aid courses tailored to meet a variety of needs and levels.
- Past Secretary of The Victorian State Branch of The Australian Resuscitation Council.
- Represented The National Heart Foundation on The Australian Resuscitation Council for 5 years from 2001 until 2006.
- 25 years’ experience as a Maternal and Child Health Nurse.
I will ensure you have the best and most appropriate first aid training to meet your needs.
- Maternal and Child Health Nurse
- Certificate 4 in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Qualified First Aid Instructor, includes First aid, CPR, Defibrillator and Anaphylaxis
- Licensed to DAN Asian Pacific (Internationally recognized first aid training provider)
All my staff are as equally as passionate about delivering high quality and engaging training. All staff are fully qualified accredited first aid trainers and reflect the ethos of Binky Inc.